SaltCritters.com

San Diego Folks!

zumzumn

Bonita Tropicals is having a BIG sale the weekend of October 25-27. 20% off all Coral and 25% off of all Salt Water fish. Also I am going to the Wholesaler and pick up stuff Sunday mornin, sooooo, if you want it out the box be there by Sunday Mornin around 10:30. Sorry, this sale won't carry over to Monday the 28th. Hope to see some regulars there!

printerdown01

Thanks for the heads up. I've actually never been to Bonita Tropicals and I have been hearing excelent things about you guys from a couple of other reefers (for the past 2 weeks). Can I get some "official" directions from a major freeway...? Thanks I'm actually really looking forward to checking you guys out! Are you discounting equipment too, by chance -as I'm also trying to set-up a second nano-. Thank you for the heads up... ;) The inside info on time that the box arrived made up for the spam like message :P ! I think I can speak for all of the SD nano-reefers, when I say THANKS!

thanks, hopefully everyone won't be disappointed but ya can't please everyone. Sorry, our equiptment is not on sale, but hey, since the coral and fish are on sale that leaves a lil extra change in the pockets. :P

Official Direction:

805 south

exit e street /bonita rd. exit

turn left (east) at the signal light and that is bonita rd.

go down past 2 signal lights and you will see Century 21 on the Right.

we are in the same complex as Wells Fargo and Century 21

printerdown01

Hey Neptune..... I plan on checking out Benita Tropical as you suggested! I'll be there Sunday. Let me know if you are going to go, with an approx time, and I'll make sure your moniti digi comes with ;). WOW, you show up get discounts, first pick of shipment, AND a free coral :P lol. Thanks for the directions!

Just went to Bonita Tropical yesterday, and I must say that I liked itB) zumzumn was really cool and great to talk to. He helped my out with some coral a chromis for my little girl. IMO it's worth taking the trip down there, and I live up in the poway area!

Oh and the coral I got where a closed brain and a green torch:D at 20% off! I'll post pic's later when it's setup.

Archived