Coral Vue Hydros

New Nano Cube Pics

afiser

Just got a six lined Wrasse. I moved and scrubed all of the algae off my rocks. And I just got a new 28watt retrofit. HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!

SIX LINED WRASSE !!!!!!!!!

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

0c97da58.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Afiser,

Your fish are awesome, I really like the percula and the sixline. As a matter of fact those are the two fish that are in my cube. Now all you need to do is purchase an Orchid dottyback from the red sea and you'll have a carbon copy of my fish :)

Good Choice !!!! :)

Mike

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Afiser,

Mine eats formula two flakes and loves pieces of mysis once a week. He's a hunter of pods so he loves to keep them in check. I've actually witnessed him several times, hunt down a large pod and kill it like a lion on a zebra, it was a site to see....

Mike

I will have had it for 6 months this feb. 28 BK

DRZL my rock came like that when i bought it then it started growing coraline algae but when i took my rock out to brush it I didnt put it back in the same order. So most of the rock is "flipped"over so that is why it looks like base rock.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Afiser,

Most people would argue and say a clam is very hard. I would say not if you give them a lot of attention. That means good water flow, good lighting, water changes and proper dosing.

Neglect is the number on killer in tanks.

Mike

Archived