Innovative Marine Aquariums

- Suncorals, Lollipops and Rainbows -

lil_clownfish13

lil_clownfish13

Ive been wanting a sun coral forever, finally got one today for $29 cdn! I am very excited-- i got it home, put it in the tank-- fed it ...and voila-- 10 min after being in the tank it looks like this!

Each polyp ate a whole mysis each!

suncoral1.jpg

suncorals.jpg

-- im so excited-- and i just cant hide it-- im about to lose control and i like it!-- haha

Very very nice! It's amazing that it openned up so quickly for you. People often have to wait weeks for every polyp to open up. That evil hermit trying to steal some food? ;)

lil_clownfish13

i know!!! i am very happy that its so happy! i had such a hilarious episode tonihgt-- ive had my tank 2 years, and ive only tested the water 3 times-- and my params are perfect! what a joke!

• 2 weeks later...
lil_clownfish13

its not as 'yellow green' as it looks in the picture... its under the actinic bulb-- but it is very true sunshine yellow

i got the suncoral from a 600 gal coral tank, and it wasnt really getting fed-- so the tissues have improved drastically with feedings of mysis and HUFA brine every other day-- now when i feed it 3 times a week-- im very happy with it--

Archived