Coral Vue Hydros

I'm just BowFrontin'

DRZL-sauras

DRZL-sauras

Oh BTW the pics w/ Penny the blenny are of her eating some "pimp juice" from the Coco. Yea shes into interspecial faccc......ts.;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks cool. The midas is awesome looking. I want one, but fear it will go evil and nip @ my clams. :( I love the shot of it w/ the coco. ;)

DRZL-sauras

Actually I got the midas due to it being the most clamsafe blenny there is, Almost everyone that had one had clams and praised them compared to their darth vader brother=bicolor blenny.

IMO shes no prob, dont get me started on reefsAfe Demons, i mean Angels.:x

Thanks DRZL. Can you get the envirotex resin at standard hardware stores?

Tank looks good too btw.

edit: nevermind my question, I found some links for it.

• 4 weeks later...
DRZL-sauras

Ive made changes, can you tell? upped flow, opened space. (2900GPH ina 36G BF)....excuse the algae, oceanic is being replaced by TM as we speak. w/o further ado

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DRZL-sauras

LoL...Neverr!! I mean someone's got give something to look at other than tigah's tank for some inspiration. Yet, there seems to be too many Tigah groupies around, I gets no respect I tell you (In best Rodney Dangerfield voice)!!

BTW Below how ya liking BB? Yeahh I knoww....;)

You deffinately get some respect from me...I am so glad you surfaced again. I had been trying to describe your tank to someone else on another board and couldn't find your tank or info. At any rate here you are so thank you for being here...ahahah.

DRZL-sauras

Whitten,

Thanks for the good word. I'm glad you do and from that 30 your holdin down, i can tell you my hats off to you as well. Im kind of stuck at the moment w/ what LPS i should get next. Any suggestions?

Kogut,

You crazy utahraptor! ;p

Originally posted by DRZL-sauras

Whitten,

Thanks for the good word. I'm glad you do and from that 30 your holdin down, i can tell you my hats off to you as well. Im kind of stuck at the moment w/ what LPS i should get next. Any suggestions?

Kogut,

You crazy utahraptor! ;p

Welp, Hughjas just got a frag of Tigah Boys' rainbow acan and I have to see upon seeing it in person I was impressed. It is going to be one heck of a colony once it grows up. As far as LPS goes I am not real knowledgeable. Anything will look good. Usually when I pick something new though I try to get something that looks nothing close to what I already have...colorwise. Something really bright and yellow, pink,...something to really catch your eye.

• 1 month later...

hey man its lookin good. how do you like the tsunami ato? i just bought one and hoe it works well but havent heard much on it. let me know what you think

DRZL-sauras

Its a solid unit havent had any problems w/ one exception. I just dont like the range of its level to turn the water on. Its something like 2 inches that it goes down before it comes on. Other than that its bulletproof, ive gotten it wet many times w/ sparks flying, let ir dry and boom it's back

Boy Drzl, you sure do know what the ladies like...that tank is looking stellar. I love your faux concrete back, it just grows more and more on me.

• 5 months later...

whoa time for an update

IMG_0095imgwell.jpg

IMG_0084imgwll.jpg

clowns

IMG_0089imgwell.jpg

H&S A150 skimmer

2 days of breaking in skimmate

IMG_0098imgwell.jpg

IMG_0085imgwell.jpg

<~~~~~H&S A150~~~~36G Bowfront~~~~MRC CR-2~~~~>

IMG_0082imgwell.jpg