SaltCritters.com

Help Please!!!!!

2jz

my naso tang gets these white spots on their body (various in size on and off) and i am very curious if it could be ich. i know that tangs get these spots during the first part of their life (mine is still pretty small (4" or so) so i don't know what to think. Also, I introduced a black volitan lion (about the same size) to the tank today, could that he stung him? if he did, will the tang be ok???

here are some pics of the tang spots, theyre horrible, but its the best i can do:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

i am feeding him brine, what hsould i feed him then? bloodworms?? the spots are gone now. i am soooooooo happy i can jump for joy...but then my wife would kick my ass:)

the white spots are stress related..had a regal with the same prob..something is stressing him..loud stereo, kids, water conditons, in my case i had drums set up too close to the tank also guitar and amp..sound travels through water..probably sounded like a 9mm being shot off..to them...once i removed the stressful conditions he cleared up ..hope this helps

Archived