inTank Media Baskets

i am ready for live rock

dzhuo

Hi all,

i have purchased all the dry goods that i need and i am taking another step trying to decided what live rock to buy. i have done a lot of research and i nailed my choices down to the followings:

Phishy Business (www.phishybusiness.com)

Premium Aquatics (www.premiumaquatics.com)

I have decided I will not go with TBS or GV. Can you tell me your experience with Phishy and/or PA? If you bought from a different company, can you tell me which one and why?

My tank is a 10G.

thanks!

Hi bladze,

thanks for the help. your tank looks awsome. how many lbs of LR you have in your tank? one question about the picture you posted: how come the color of the LR is mostly grey? i thought PA nano rock is suppose to be full of life and color.

looks like the guy in fremont is selling GV or TBS rock which I have decided i will not buy. i will email him for more info to confirm.

thanks!

the LR can look more grayish depending on where it was collected from- some rocks were not exposed directly to sunlight-or may have been covered by other rocks leaving some "gray" areas...no biggy- its still live rock- and the the coralline will encrust the rest of it as long as light hits it....

but don't you think it's better to have colorful rocks to begin with? i am not talking about lots of life like the TBS rock but nice colorful coralline algae.

thanks!

Archived