Top Shelf Aquatics

Help pick my background color!

Kogut

Hey everyone. Lately, I've been thinking about adding a background to my 20L. I've gotten mixed opinions about the color, though. I can't decide if I'd like a blue or a black color more... : Soooo... This is where you come in! ;) Posted a pick of my tank down there so you can see for yourself. Only difference now is that chaeto has become overgrown due to the lack of a skimmer. :| Pick a color and let me know why. Thx!

tankclose22ao.jpg

Going black will help you hide your powerheads. Besides, if you buy one of those premade backrounds, they're always black on one side and blue on the other ;)

BLACK, you dont want people noticing what a nice shade of blue the background is, and you never notice black! Go black, man, epspecially with colorful/fluorescent corals.

MIRROR! makes the tank look waaay bigger! You and your fish dont really notice themselves. Buy a mirror at a local glass dealer for cheap or put a houshold mirror on b4 so you can see what it looks like.

Originally posted by chrissreef

MIRROR! makes the tank look waaay bigger! You and your fish dont really notice themselves. Buy a mirror at a local glass dealer for cheap or put a houshold mirror on b4 so you can see what it looks like.

LOL! its cool expect you see that same old SOB starin right back at you! :P

Archived