SaltCritters.com

24-36 Watt Retrofit

afiser

I'm not any place has the retro fits for Nano Cubes for cheap. Someone on Ebay has them on Ebay for $39 plus shipping and that is a decent price but far from cheap. Your best bet would to post a request in the for sale area of the web site. There were several retrofits that went for a good price but none were particularly cheap.

Good Luck...

Steve

Check out championlighting.com. Bought mine 2x32 watt 50/50 for $45.

They have 1x32 for $25 and 2x32 for $35. Paid $5 extra each for a 50/50 bulb substitution. They come standard with the 6700K light. Ask Gary to make this substitution for you. The cheapest I have seen thus far. It may run for a limited time so hurry up and get em if you can.

Originally posted by MillerLite

Check out championlighting.com.  Bought mine 2x32 watt 50/50 for $45.  

They have 1x32 for $25 and 2x32 for $35.  Paid $5 extra each for a 50/50 bulb substitution.  They come standard with the 6700K light.  Ask Gary to make this substitution for you.  The cheapest I have seen thus far.  It may run for a limited time so hurry up and get em if you can.

Does the 1x32 fit in the NC DX hood along with the 2x24?

It should fit fine as there is a quite a bit of room in the hood on the 24 gallon. The lights only take up about 40% of the space under the hood. Also some folks have put in up to 150 + more watts under the hood so I'd think your 32 watts will fit easily.

Steve

Yeah check out nanocustoms.com. I think they put in 3 32 watt Pc lamps. Not sure though. These are custom hoods but still may be similar to capacity of stock hood.

Archived