ReefCleaners.org

Tank pix and ID help

Fishiebusiness

Fishiebusiness

Hey all, finally got things going.

Here's the details:

10 gallon, 36watts PC(fulldaylight until bigals restocks their half/half bulbs) biowheel mini with nothing and AC powerhead 201 for circulation. Cheap live rock, some base rock.

front1.jpg

close2.jpg

Also, can someone tell me what this is:

mush1.jpg

A tiny shroom??

Thanks for looking!

yep it looks like a shrrom to me..good looking tank, you may want to look into getting another source of circulation though

'

Fishiebusiness

I have a zoomed power sweep and a rio which hum a bit. Would that bother the tank inhabitants at all? If not, i could easily toss one in.

You MIGHT want to get rid of the bio wheels. Most reefers say they are bad for your tank. I got rid of mine but i really didnt notice a change in anything, everything still tested the same and acted he same..................................................

c

ya

Nice setup.  I like the rockwork, that tank should looks really nice once its go the corals and everything else in there.

Fishiebusiness

Thanks everyone

I hope to be putting in some gsp's and more mushrooms once the cycle finishs. Also a false perc or two. No biowheel in the filter, and that is the grainger float switch for my top off system.

Smokey Joe

If I were you I'd enclose that float switch in something.  Otherwise it's entirely likely a snail might crawl on it and get it stuck on (assuming you're adding snails).

Archived