inTank Media Baskets

how does this rbta look to you guys need input thanks

tvrsir

sorry guys but imagestation won;t let me do what i want soo please copy this and put in browser.

right click copy shortcut, and paste to browser and press go to see thanks

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid1...a0.jpg.orig.jpg

this is not my bta yet. but i'm hoping. i thought it was a lil bleach but who knows. i'm trying to buy this from a guy on reefcentral he's local to me. you think it can be saved? i plan on feeding it twice a week with silverside, shrimp, clams the works. let me know if this is a good invesment. he;s selling it for 30 dollars.

actually, there's a thread on RC discussing how "bubbles" only form when enough lighting is present, and they develop "stringy" tenticles when there isn't enough lighting present - it's the same in the wild - an anemone will develop bubbles on the top, while in shaded areas the tenticles will be long and non-inflated

your BTA looks healthy and happy :)

Originally posted by MadTownMax

actually, there's a thread on RC discussing how "bubbles" only form when enough lighting is present, and they develop "stringy" tenticles when there isn't enough lighting present - it's the same in the wild - an anemone will develop bubbles on the top, while in shaded areas the tenticles will be long and non-inflated

your BTA looks healthy and happy :)

those people from RC are full of BS..... my rbta has always had long, thick tentacles, and it has nothing to do with lighting. mine sits less then a foot a way from my 175watt mh bulb, and the only time that it bubbles up is right after i feed it or at night. otherwise it is always sporting the long tentacles. if anything, it might have something to do with feeding. but i'm pretty sure that lighting doesn't have anything to do with it. don't always take everything said over there as gospel....

Archived