2.5 AGA aquarium

aquaclear 150

corallife mini-aqualight 18 watt

around a pound of live rock *want to get more though

3 pounds of live sand

4 sexy shrimp

zoos

turbo snail,astrea snail, and red legged hermit

i have just been adding photoplex for the coral, but nothing so far for the shrimp they have been eating right off the rock and gravel ..... i havent decided what to feed them i am up for suggestions.

I think that you should build up some of the LR on the right but definatly leave the zoos where they are. i think that they look nice there. A full tank shot would be nice also but from what i can see it looks good.

edit: woops posted after you added the full tank shot.

is this ur only tank? this looks pretty nice. i might do a small tank on the side of my 6g as well. lol.. a small tank nex to my small tank ;) gj!

well it is MY only tank but i am only sixteen , my dad has a 75 in wall tank....and i am planning on adding more live rock just have to wait till i get a little bit more money

yea im only 15. ive spent around 2-3 months of saved lunch money and allowance on my $400+ 6g nano. belieee that! looks good though man and i bet once ur dad gets the 75, he'll give u a lil cash to upgrade too ;) jack his corals...

ooooohh yeah, some free paid corals from ur dad. lol i'm 15 too, man this hobby emptied my wallet. i always had my stash too, but not any more. geezzz.... but i guess ya can buy happiness Nano's = happiness

yeah this hobby is very expensive ... but i think worth it

yeah i am waiting for his star polyps to spread to a little rock that will fit in my tank so i can take them

Archived