Coral Vue Hydros

First Time Copper Treatment?

SeanTay00

What should I expect guys? This is my first time treating a fish with copper tonight. I'm a little nervous I'm using cupramine on my little clown. He's pretty stressed out right now, but I figure I gotta do something or this ich/bateria infection is gonna get him. What chances do you give him to make it through the copper treatment?

Alright.. before I put this stuff in my tank, should I wait another day? The amount of parasites on his body aren't what they were in the morning. He's still breathing real hard, and has some discoloration though. Should I wait to see if he's less stressed in the morning before I treat, or not take the chance of it getting worse and treat it now. I'm stuck, just want me little buddy to make it through.

Yea, I built him a 5G QT tank. All that's in it with him is a couple cups for him to hide in, and a biofilter. Glass bottom. I guess my only worry is he looks a little better right now, and I hate to cause stress from the copper that might kill him. However, I've waited to long before to treat other fish with ICH and they didn't make it. I wish there was like a fish vet I could go to. :(

Archived