Innovative Marine Aquariums

sorry to truble yous but i need some help plz

ZIGGY

hi as yous may or may not know i have set up a 60ltr tank its been up and running for about one month any way i add some live rock last week(no fish yet)any way ive got a few little crustation and anemies any way i need some help with puting names to these guys.

1.a prawn/shrimp like creature has a claw the size of its body about a inch long im not sure of its colour as i have one seen the skin thats it has shed.

2.a dust like substance that comes of my rock i think they might be penut worms?

3. about 5 or6 white radar dish shaped anemies about the size of a match stick head except ones about the size of a cigaret(diamiter)

4.what looks like a hard grey tube with to whit tanicles comeing out of it possible anemie?

5.clear like radar dish with black spots around the out side of it also just smaller the the diamiter or a cigaret.

6.a musel/clam shape shel thats clear in colour?

im still learning so any help will be grea and muchly apriciated thanx for your help people

1. An amiphipod or shrimp of some sort.

2. ?

3. Possible aptaisia (bad).

4. A small feather duster.

5. ?

6. A musel or a clam.

If you could take a pic of the white anenomes then they can be identified to see if they are aptaisia. If they are then you have to get rid of them.

thanx for your help at the moment im haveing truble with photos but i will get some very soon.

they sorta look like shrooms but not as skinny and are slightly dished.

ZIGGY

ok i think i may have the same white things as you check out the pics om my post and see if they look any thing like mine. sorry the photos are not good at all but i think you will be able to tell if that is what it is.

Click Here

aiptasia looks nothink like what ive got mine is like a solid dish but has now gone almost flat like and does not have arms(tenticals)..?.

gotsalt? mine could be like yours but is hard to tell.

thanx ZIGGY

these white things that i think might be shrooms well ive just noticed a big purple one about 1to1.5cm in diamiter could they be shrooms?

thanx ZIGGY

Archived