SaltCritters.com

Live Rock in NCdx 12g

aumontmatthew

aumontmatthew

Hey, Let me know what you think... also if you know what the white stuff is on the close up please let me know as well. Thanks.

showphoto.php?photo=7793

showphoto.php?photo=7794

showphoto.php?photo=7795

When I brought the rock home, there was a burgundy patch that looked like plasticine, after a day under my lights and in my tank that white stuff formed on it and it appears to be growing. Not sure what to make of it.

Matt

jenniebutterfly

yes, when you get the addy from properties you are not getting the whole thing, make sure you scroll it in the propeties screen, you have to get the .jpg at the end :) jen

jenniebutterfly

it looks good, but one suggestion, try to open it up a bit so you have more spots to put your coral, mayeb move the top piece over to the right a bit more so there is like a small cave at the top :) jen

I like it! I think that's an excellent, natural looking aquascape. Are you planning on keeping softies? That high point in the middle would look awesome with some cool colored zoanthids completely encrusting it.

aumontmatthew

i would love to.... havent really decided on livestock yet... still thinking about a clean up crew.

any recommendations? the live rock has only been in for 2 days and it was semi-cured (only at the lfs for 1 week) so ill have to wait at least another week to two weeks for algae to grow and my cycle to complete. going to take some tests tomorrow and see if anything has spiked yet.

any input is greatly appreciated.

Archived