SaltCritters.com

WTT for 24" lights, skimmer for sump for 26 gallon bowfront

stingnyc

I'm planning to setup a 26 gallon bowfront softy tank. I need the following items:

1# 24" light for the tank(pc's, mh, t5's)

2# small fuge light

3# small-medium in sump skimmer

4# ph controller

5# 20-30lbs of base rock

I have the following items I can trade with:

EQUIPMENT

1# ESV Doser with 2 Whisper 500 Pumps, New 1 gallon Bottle of B-Ionic 2 Part and a 3/4 Full unit of 2 Part

2# APS 400 UPS Backup Battery(includes lead battery) by Tripp Lite (this allows your tank to run even in blackouts for a few hours) http://www.sentinelpower.com/TrippLite/aps.htm

3# 2x Whisper 500 Adjustable Pumps by Second Nature

4# 2x Portable Silent B10 Air Pump by Penn-Plax

5# 3x Luft Adjustable Pumps by Tera (2 of them needs rebuild $5)

6# Bristle Worm Trap by Coralife

7# 50w Submersable Heater by Eco-Therm

8# 2x 300w Submersable Heater by Visi-Therm

9# Strontium & Magnesium (new), Phosphates (1/2 left), nitrate & Nitrite (3/4 left), Iodine (1/2 left) and Silicate Test Kits by SeaChem (3/4 left)

10# Ammoniak and Nitrat Test Kit by Dry-Tab

11# 4x96 Power Compact Lighting System by Hamilton (Mint Condition but needs new bulbs)

LIVESTOCK

1# 6"x10" piece of live rock (approx 7-8lbs) with red monti cap(2"x2") and blue tip/ base millie(2"

2# Unique shape 6"x10" piece of live rock (approx 7-8lbs) with light green cap with white rim (3"x3"), reddish brown monti with purple polyps monti plate/cap? (4"x2.5"), 1 blasto, orange monti with orange polyps/body (2") and elkhorn monti digi (3"x3")

3# Steve Tyree pink cats paw with blue/purple polyps

4# 3-4 head of rainbow colored polyp frogspawn

5# Steve Tyree Horrida

• 2 weeks later...

you live rock, 6x10" do you have better pics, like a full shot so i can get a better idea of shape? im working on a 5 gal flat back hex reef, that might make a nice piece for the tank. Please let me know. I have a brand new 24" current satellite 65 watts, with moonlight. Might not be enough light for you though. I had planned on putting it over a 15 gal long tank which is 24". but decided not too. Light has only been turned on once to see what the lights looked liked. Its very bright. The moon light isnt blue like i see all other moon lights. Does look cool though. I paid like 62 dollars for it with shipping. I would still be interested in your live rock though. Please get me some pics of you still have the pieces.

Thanks

Archived