Cultivated Reef

My New Zoos! - Pics Inside

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

Well, I got my shipment in today and all I can say is WOW! They are absolutely beautiful. I also got 2 bonus' in addition to the 3 I ordered. AWSOME! Here are some pics. Not mine, but if I were to take them, this is exactly what you would see. In total I got around 130 polyps, 5 different colors. Orange, Pink, Plum, Mint and fuzzy Green!

Enjoy!

PS - I highly recommend the gentleman I got them from. His name is logical on RC and his website is below! Very great guy to deal with.

bluering.jpg

fuzzyneon.jpg

pink1.jpg

plum1.jpg

pinkcenter.jpg

http://www.thelogicalreef.com

is he the guy with a hexagon tank? that link went to a standard tank setting. if it isn't him there's another guy also selling zoos from a hex tank on rc.

ross, check on rc for zoanthids in the classified. you may find another guy.

Guest AbSoluTc

Thanks! :) I will be getting more when he does, so neiner neiner neiner :P

Anyways, yeah there is another guy on RC called Orange Seahorse. Although I have heard a couple things about his. They aren't what he advertises them to be.

:woot:

Absolutc... thanks for the info on that guy! i ordered 2 zoo frags, a frag of gsps, and an orange ricordea. got them in today, and damn do those zoos look good! the gsps haven't come out yet, but the orange ricordea also looks really nice. also he packed everything up really well in a styrofoam box complete with an ice pack and bubble wrap. :) in addition he gave me a free zoo frag woo hoo! thanks again, and i'd highly recommend ordering from this guy to anyone if yer looking for some cool shtuff. btw, my stuff was shipped 2-day fedex and everything made it just fine. and those pics on his website, atleast for the stuff i got, are accurate... in other words i don't think he's photoshopping them like some online ppl have been known to do!

i've ordered from "the hex tank" guy and ended up with zoo's that make the usual "green" ones look as appealing as the pile of dog poo on my lawn, I did get one rock that was the wrong color...but it had 3 different colored zoo's on it, and one of them is orange and blue (better than what i ordered) so i didn't complain

Hi all you nano junkies :)

Just got turned onto this site by an email from someone on these boards and thoughtI'd check it out. Fantastic place you have here. I'm kinda a nano guy as all my zoo's are farmed in 20 gal longs and smaller :)

AbsoluteC - Thank you for the kind words and showing off the pics! I areally appreciate it. Once that blue/green ringed gets going I'll buy a frag from you....somehow lost my stock last time...gave someone the wrong "bonus" :( I miss that morph as I'm much more into the subtle colors than the overly bright ones.

I have bunches ready to go, but no ability to get pics for a couple of weeks until camera is returned. Drop me an email and I'll let you know.

As absolutec stated, no photoshop on my site, as many zoos as you can get for the bucks just so I can pay a bill or 2, and my gaurantee of your satisfaction.

Thanks all, Bryan

Archived