SaltCritters.com

100 lbs LR + 220 lbs LS

Demosthenes

I've got 90-100 lbs LR and 220 lbs LS for sale. Two pieces of the LR contain Umbrella Mushrooms, but the other LR just contains some coralline. It's premium Fiji LR, and very fine grade LS. The LS is free to you if you wish. I am planning on tearing down my tank, and am trying to sell off the LR. If you want the LS, then it's yours, if not, I'll donate to my LFS. I bought this LR at $6/lb, so please make a reasonable offer.

first question is will you ship? and if so id give u $3.-4 a lb and id probly need like 5 lbs im broke hs student i need it to start my tank up so if ud be generous enough to sell thanks,Chris

The LS isn't really for sale. I'm offering it to the buyer of the LR if he/she wants it. If not, I'll try to send out as much as I can to those who need it, and the rest is going to a local aquarium society. So if you would like some, I'll try to ship some after I get the LR sold.

When do you NEED to get rid of this LR/LS? I may be interested but it will be a few weeks before I know for sure. (Hopes of aquiring a larger tank...)

Also, what size tank you breaking down? Selling it? Moving?

Thanks,

parhead

It appears that the LR and LS has been sold. I found a local buyer who is interested in all of it, and they are picking it up tomorrow. I hope you find some nice LR/LS in your area. As for they tank, it is a 75G that I am converting to an Rift Lake Cichlid Tank.

Archived