SaltCritters.com

F/T Whole reef system plus extras

ifynanceu

I think you could buy the bike off of just selling some of the zoanthids to people... Could even eBay it if you wanted more money and didn't mind shipping. Have you put this up on RC?

yeah i probably could...I had it on r/c but got the BOOT when that JACK@&& RBAKER removed it because it "WAS NOT REEF RELATED"...Go Figure!!!! So when I corrected him and challenged his knowledge of what is a reef and not, he got ####ed and gave me the boot. I guess several others have had troubles with him so oh well.. I would like to sell all of the livestock off in one shot...then I could break it down for someone...I would get ALOT more that way, but figured someone would like to score a good deal. If anyone wants to make an offer for the livestock, let me know.

it has to go with all livestock...c'mon, you have got to have some friends out there that will all kick in and split everything between each other...lol

I'm 16 and a Jr. in High School. All my friends (and often my girlfriend and family members) think I'm nuts for spending thousands on my tank allready! Haha.

If you'll drive it to me, I'll give you $25 for the mandy. That's $10-15 for driving it. LMK.

Isn't it fun to be young and jobless trying to fund a reef? ;)

I would be willing to sell all livestock for $600 as a whole. The fish alone would run about $200 priced at Marine Depot Live, the zoo's would bring quite a bit on their own, and the clams would be right about $100 (give or take a bit)...That price would get virtually every single piece of livestock in the tank...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived