ReefCleaners.org

Hermit Rides !

NanoReefer53

Hey everyone, haven't been postin for a while so i thought i'd post up a pic. here's a pic that i took yesterday of a snail ridin on a hermit, they did this for like 2 minutes. haha, u should see the hermit struggling to keep his balance.

o yea, notice the great new layers of growth on the clam in the background :)

yes, that is funny. I have seen my hermits ride on each other's shell (a small one on a larger one of course). The "carrier" hermit sometimes loses balance as a result and falls down from the rocks.:)

My hermits ride my snails all the time... they get a ride to the top of the glass and eventually they just let go and fall to the bottom.

There's a keyhole limpet in my tank on which three little fanworms have made their homes. It's kind of funny watching him move around with little fans popping out and back in all the time.

I know keyhole limpets aren't 100% reef safe but so far they've just eaten algae.

Damn I wish I had a camera at my transshippers the otherday, there was a "conga line" of Astreas hanging on each other off the top lip of a tank. it was like 14 snails long in a near perfecet line.

TFF.

Archived