Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The 10g has been upgraded to an 18t. Check it out(new clams)

JIM27

It's been a while since I've posted any pics of my tank here so I thought this would be a good time to do so, especially since I've upgraded from a 10 to an 18t.

Yes the tank looks pretty plain right now. I need to add more lr and stuff. My future plans forthis tank are: replace the 20k bulb with a 10k(for the clams), add a six-line wrasse(and maybe a royal gramma), add lr, add another frogspawn(I really miss my old ones), and add more clean-up crew critters.

Any way enjoy the pics.

btw, all the clams are about 3". Also does anyone know how to get a clam unstuck from a rock? The orange and blue crocea is stuck on that rock and its pointed kinda sideways. Just in case I need to move it I'd like to know how(if you can).

The two maxima's were bought from a sponser of Nano-Reef by the name of barry(www.clamsdirect.com). The orange and blue crocea and squamosa(my fav) were bought from an lfs of mine(Cali reefers may know of a place called 6th avenue aquarium in SF) and the other crocea is from another.

Wayne Shang says : to remove the clam lift it up a little bit then use a sharp razor or kitchen blade to cut the little feet off. Cut as close to the rock as you can, don't rip it off or else it might permanently impare them.

JIM, is that a 6th ave $15 bag sale clam ?!? :o or is it from their normal tanks ? The one i got from them at the $15 bag sale looks nothing compared to yours ;)

of course pics don't do justice.

nanoreefer53:

Those two are from there regular tanks. The crocea was $30 and the squamosa was $20. They had maybe 5-10 crocea's like the one i have and a few squamosa's too as well as others. A section of one of there tanks was full of clams. When I went there they didn't have any clams in there bag sale.

Archived