ReefCleaners.org

WTB - Hot Pink Ricordia Yuma

ravenmore7

Hey guys - I've been searching all over for months to find a hot pink ricordia yuma and haven't had a lot of luck. If anyone has one for sale, or knows where to get one, please let me know. I'll also pay good money for a healthy frag. Thanks in advance!

-Mike

Raven, I got a neon pink striped one with a yellow mouth. If interested, I'll try to post a picture. The only problem is, I only have one polyp, but it's almost done splitting.

Jaykay - thanks, please either post a pic or email it to me. My email is mikeharris7@hotmail.com. Dang, I missed the post on the ebay item. Kinda hard to tell what color they are exactly with the blue light, but they might of been interesting. That's a good price too for that many polyps...

yep - these things are hard to get. A friend of mine who is a wholesaler said they're illegal to collect in the region where they're most commonly found... Indonesia. At to that the damage to the industry from the tsunami...these things are probably going to be impossible to get.

I'll have the pic up by saturday if my computer doesn't act like an a**hole. But I think you'll like the ricorida. Its striped pink, with a yellow mouth, and a green tint on the rims. All three colors are as bright as high lighters by the way. I keep them under 50/50 PC's. I can't even imagine what they would look like under strait actinics.

Archived