Coral Vue Hydros

Show Us Your Tang!!!!!

ifynanceu

I thought I would stir up the pot with a request to see your Tang(s)....I know they are not much of a nano fish, but some of them are so beautiful and people like to share them....Here is my Purple Tang I have had for about 6 months....

I know it's a nano forum...But there are still tiny hippos out there and juvenille yellows...Nano really should be a 36" wide tank and less (50gal & under), so some may have them...It is a nice place to gather here...ReefCentral is a bunch of garbage...I got booted for correcting a moderator when he bumped a post I put for my whole reef system for sale...He (Rbaker) said the post had to be "Reef Related", and last time I checked, a fully operation reef with everything I had to maintain it was certainly "Reef Related"...I guess he couldn't handle being corrected publicly, so I can't log in anymore...No sweat off my back considering I am much happier with the people here at NR anyways...

I know I'm always plaing with photoshop and it takes someone with a trained eye to spot my fakes. he grew in that 1G tank so fast. he doesn't swim much tho...lol

cool...i can spot the stuff most of the time, I just haven't sat down and figured out how to use the software all that well...I need a copy of photoshop cs to practice with...I use the paintshop pro, but not quite in the same league...I get the biggest kick out of the sellers who try to say their stuff is actual color, when you can see the substrate is the new color of the coral...lames!!! keep up the good work though...

I'm using photoshop 7.0 just kinda tinkered with it till I got the hang of it. I actually got it at a "discount" price form the P2P store haha. I thought I could fool ya by adding the reflection off the side glass and the refraction of the top of the water. Ya sellers like to doctor their pics. some don't tho. I personally don't buy anything unless I see it in person, plus then i'm not paying shipping lol.

true to that...I post things, but I show with actinic, fully lit, and flash pix...Like my tang above, you can tell that the pic is not altered by all of the bland colors of the corals due to the flash washing them out. I shoot straight with people, but man are there alot of the damn frauds out there...I looked at the pic to see the folds in the fins and the colorations...That was how I picked it out, but the additions you made were definately good moves....the novice would surely assume it to be real!! I like alot of the things I have seen posted on here from Tigahboy..maybe I will have to hit him up and work up a cool banner for me...Very nice work from him...

Archived