SaltCritters.com

Reeferbarra's reef adventure

reeferbarra20

reeferbarra20

Well I just recieved all of my equipment today and will be posting pics. I wanted to start a photo thread to 'track my journey", to my ultimate reefing goal. All positive comments are welcome , unlike my last thread.....cough, cough. I will discuss the performance of the Wave2k and how it does longterm. Cheers , Reeferbarra :P

reeferbarra20

MY Awesome Aquamedic 250 . If you're wondering why I am posting these random pics then heres why; I'm testing my new photoshop skills and camera settings :)

what i read was that because of the severe wave movement back and forth over time can weaken the seals. im not stating 100% fact, just something i read somewhere on RC so i definately have no facts. i cant wait to see it going, i still dont fully understand how it operates

reeferbarra20

Is it really that powerful? I still don't no whether or not it is as good as it's cracked out to be. Remember , I still haven't seen it in action, but thank you very much for that heads up, appreciate it . B) reeferbarra20

ya some peopel were saying that there entire tank and stand swayed back and forth with it. i havent seen one in person, make sure your stand is crazy strong and over braced too just to be safe, ill se if i can find the thread on RC for you

OMG, that must be really really bright. That's the same set up I will be doing soon. I will be running a 60 gallon acrylic tank with the same lights. Looks amazing.

Wait I just noticed something, Im a bit slow today. Hehehe. Is that black box inside the tank the Wave2K wavemaker? Or is it something else?

Archived