Green Pavona

Orange Zoos

Devils Leather

Nepthea

Xenia

Toadstool

Yellow Polyps

6411Fulltank2-med.JPG

I dont have that good of a camera so the pics are dark and green. I need to get a black background though. If you have any ideas or comments feel free.

jenniebutterfly

click on discover at the top of page, select upload picture. after it is uploaded select my gallery on the upper left side of page. click on the thumbnail image that you want to post. when the large image comes up right click on it and select properties. copy the url. then on the reply box type so then it should look something like this hope that helps :) jen

jenniebutterfly

oops they little red x's are actually [ i m g ] then your url and then [ / i m g ] without any spaces in between the whole thing so it will look like this () but do not use the () on the ends :)

Is the lawnmower blenny a good sand sifter? I have a 20H at 2 months and I'm looking to get a small sand sifter, that stays small.

What are your equipment specs? Any inverts in there? Looks nice and reefy.

The lawnmower blenny doesnt sand sift that much but it does sometimes. I heard that the twin spot goby or the bullet goby are really good sand sifters that get big. My tanks equipment consists of a 13" CPR refugium, HOB seaclone skimmer, CSL 2x65watt w/ moonlights, millenium 1000 filter and two smaller Rio powerheads. Just hermits and snails planning to get cleaner shrimp in the next month.

6411ZoosFirstDay-med.JPG

Just bought new orange zoo frag today its been in my tank for 3 hours

6411Nemo3-med.JPG

Maroon Clownfish

6411Equipment-med.JPG

CPR refugium, Millenium 1000 filter, Ebo Jager heater, Seaclone Protein Skimmer, 18 watt EcoLight

well i have phosphate removing filter pads that im about to remove to put in carbon filter pads. If you have anyother ideas of what i should put in my filter instead let me know.

6411Fulltank2-med.JPG

heres a picture of my tank i took February 1 2005 My Zoos opened up too!

6411OrangeZoos3-med.JPG

heres a pic of my zoos its a lil blurry sorry i wish i had a better camera but im in jr high and earning enough money to buy a new one is hard until i get a job

6411OrangeZoos2-med.JPG

heres the same zoos under my actinic light

I HOPE U LIKE MY PICS ILL TRY TO GET SUM MORE SOON!

Im saving up to buy some more frags but what i really want to get is a clam. I have never had a clam before and if anyone knows how to please give me sum tips. My lighting is a 2x65watt with 2 moonlights on a 20H. if im right thats 6.5 watts per gallon and would that be enough lighting for a clam if not im going to retrofit 70watt HQI in my hood sum time in the future. I HOPE......

Archived