Top Shelf Aquatics

Maroon Aneonmes *help*

bLueTanGsta

Thanks for all the help "jenniebutterfly" well its actually none of those.. its the kind of anenome that percular clownfishes love ta live in... i just thought dey was called maroon aneomes..? thanks! :|

BTA= Bubble Tip Anemone.

Ritteri Anemone is a very hard anemone to keep. They are delicate and can't stand changes in your tank. Your tank needs to be very stable and mature to keep one of these anemone's.

Oh yes. They love those too. But I was told a while back that nothing is guaranteed when it comes to clowns hosting anemone's. I've seen clowns host corals and other weird things. But I say it will host.

I dont think he has bought one yet. That's another thing dude, you need the good kind of lights so you can keep an anemone. I say at least a 70W MH or even the 96W PQ PC's.

Originally posted by mik

hold up you dont even have decent lighting  yet and you go and buy a ritteri. I can just see where this anemone is headed...

aye dood.. dont be trippin.. i aint gotta hav no lightin.. im jus askin info about anemones foo.. so u better watch wat u type #####.. aint no ###### if u dont start no ######.. dont mess wit da D A C
Originally posted by bLueTanGsta

aye dood.. dont be trippin.. i aint gotta hav no lightin.. im jus askin info about anemones foo.. so u better watch wat u type #####.. aint no ###### if u dont start no ######

Oh man...hahahaha. Dude what's the deal?

aye dood.. dont be trippin.. i aint gotta hav no lightin.. im jus askin info about anemones foo.. so u better watch wat u type #####.. aint no ###### if u dont start no ######.. dont mess wit da D A C

Wow I never seen how bad that ebonics looks written.

Can't wait till it starts being tought in schools, the future looks bleek:*(

dont make fun cuz yall #####s cant read slang

watch your mouth. And go to grammer school while your at it. Mods can you please delete this thread. Bluetangsta this is a family orientated site not a place to run your mouth.

alrite i aint tryna start nothing

too late you already started something by calling everyone

ni@%*&rs. So do yourself a favor and leave this site.

The maroon anemone you're thinking of is probably a RBTA (Rose Bubble-Tip Anemone). All anemones are difficult to care for - They require a stable environment and strong lighting. It's a good idea to wait until your tank is at least 6 months old before you look into buying one of these animals.

Here's a link to a little bit of info about RBTAs:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=869

If you do a google search for RBTA anemone you'll find lots of other information and pictures.

dont make fun cuz yall #####s cant read slang

Thank God I can't!

It is nice to finally come to terms with being a nerd.

Archived