Cultivated Reef

post your aquascaping pics

tufty711

can ne 1 post they pics of aquascaping so it can give me an inspiration.

i have a 36 x 12 x 12 tank and not sure of the best way to aqua scape.

easy pro

see members reef tank pictures section..... ya tool.

The entire members nanos section is where we all post pics.

Spend some time lurking on this site lest ya be made fun of. :rolleyes:

I like the big pile in the middle look myself.... I dunno just seems natural that way. I just set up so no corals yet, but tank is lit with a HUMUNGUS 5500K bulb thingie and hmmm, is that stuff at the bottom the bryopsis stuff? What eats it anyway, do I just pull it out?

(er uh, yeah... what Dave said. There's like a jillion pics over there in the member section with LOTS o' pretty rocks)

( and oh yeah... what's a TOOL?)

I LIKE THE BIG PILE TO THE BACK WALL OF THE TANK SO MY HAND HAS MORE ROOM FOR CLEANING THE FRONT GLASS.

STARR

O YEH I THINK THE TOOL HE MIGHT BE TALKING ABOUT IS THE SAME THING ONE WOULD USE TO GO TO THE BATH ROOM WITH. (IF YOUR A GUY) THE NEWBEE HAD TO GET A POKE IN TO.

Tool- (noun) A tool is a name you would call someone when they have acted stupid: A stupid person: A village idiot. Nick is a tool. He acts just like a tool. You are such a tool. part of speech, slang.

Originally posted by rano

Glazer, your macro algae's outta control. Are your phosphates high?:P

Bwahaha! Good one.

Oh and by the way, to clear the whole "tool" thing up. No its not something to be used for the bathroom, I hope, and no its not defined as a stupid person. A tool is a person who is used by another person to accomplish his/her purposes, hence, like a "tool." Use a dictionary you tools...

Originally posted by tufty711

dave espi dont take the #### im new on the board so gimme a chance u sketchy dick.

:D

Get usedd to tufty711, Dave respects nobody and nothing! You'll get used to him... or you'll have a nervous breakdown and move to a commune in the Czech Republic and play the sitar on a street corner just so you can make enough money to feed your poor starving clownfish...

Filtration you say?

Well I am developing a new method, writing my notes and all... perhaps I'll be published? B)

Instead of the Berlin method... I am trying a new german style, called "Por Wasser Auchster"... basically every month I pour all the water out and replace it... what makes it different from the original version is that I am incorporating GIANT macro's.

Might me on to something here heh? ;)

All I was pointing out was the fact that there is a section for this.

Chris would eventualy move this there anyways.

I believe the deffinition provided by Enzo was a tad harsh.

by Tool I simply meant "goofy bafoon"

Archived