Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

and I shall call him my squishy

Styxnpicks

Originally posted by thebrian

How/where'd you get it?

It just popped up on the front glass one day. I have no clue where he came from I havn't added anything in 3 months cept some xenia.

Originally posted by reefsrule

cool, hope it lives  

[

he will, its been there on the glass pulsing for a week now and he's probablly been floating around for god knows how long. he's been eating cyclop-eeze like a pig. you can see his whole stomach turn red! lol

Thats great styx. Great pic too. If hes eating he shall live. Well from reading that website description, it says expert only. Greater than 3 months....I guess that makes you an expert :)

That is very cool. I saw one at the LFS that was in incredibly sorry shape. The next time I was there (maybe 3 days later) it was gone. My 4 year old insisted on checking in every single tank for it :) but it wasn't there. I told her that it could have been sold, but I know I wouldn't have bought anything that pitiful looking.

Originally posted by reefsrule

how would those guys do with the intense water movement?

not good at all I acedently scraped him off the glass when i was cleaning it and he tumbled around until I could lead him back to the glass. some of his tissue was ripped up but he healed up in about two days.

let me know if he lasts more than two weeks- thatll be a record breaker... we got one that was eating really well too- died a week after we got it- they usually get stuck in the filter or pop themeselves on a rock..

Archived