Top Shelf Aquatics

Stocking 20H

$imple

I am looking for a few more critters to safely add to my fish tank. Currently I have:

2 False Percula Clownfish

1 Yellow Watchman Goby

1 Red Bali Starfish

4 Hermit Crabs (1/2 inch each)

2 Unknown Starfish (very tiny, 1 cm across)

1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

I was thinking of adding either adding a Royal Gramma or a Firefish.

What do you guys think? Is this overkill? Will I be safe?

Thx,

$imple

i wouldn't add any more fish, that's for sure. you should add some more blue leg hermits and some snails(turbos, astreas, etc.). then add a bunch of coral like kogut said!

Well... If you have your heart set on adding more fish, what's your filtration setup? Meaning do you have a skimmer, sump, or fuge? You should add the inverts like yosh said. The hermits will add some color. IDK about having a star in that size tank, though. But if it works, so be it.

Well...I'm not set on adding anything if its not going to be safe. I just wanted to know if I have anymore room. Currently I have mechanical filtration and a CPR Bak Pak Protein Skimmer. I don't want to overstock so I guess I'm done with stocking fish.

Anyone have any corals/frags they wouldn't mind parting with or would part with for a small fee. I would really like some colorful zoos, if even a small tiny rock because prices up here are ridiculous

And concerning inverts, I would really like to add some more, but I want to get some that are efficient at algae control. What do you guys think of 6 more small hermit crabs (I honestly do not know what they are called, they aren't labeled at the LFS except for "TINY HERMIT CRABS") and 5 scarlet hermit crabs.

Thanks for the help guys,

$imple

Archived