Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 28 Gallon Bow - Be Nice !

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

It took me 1 hour to take 8 shots! My cameras button blew off a while back and havent fixed it. I had to use a needle to short out some connections and press the button and make adjustments with my teeth! I will get it fixed now. :) Well here is my tank.

Setup: 28bow with built in overflow, AquaC Ramora HOB Skimmer, Return pump for overflow, 1 PH for intank circulation, 150w Metal Halide with a 10k DE bulb in a pendant, 3 inches from the water.

Corals: Red, Blue Shrooms, Xenia (long), Pom Pom Xenia, Orange Ricordia, Sun Polyps (tubeastrea), Yellow Polyps, Green/Brown Button Polyps, 2 Rose Anemones, 6 Tulip Anemones, Regular Zoo's, Lots of SPONGES, bristtle worms, stomallea snails and some turbos! There is about 25 or so pounds of LR and 3" of southdown that is teaming with life!

This was the begining. The lighting was T5 65k bulbs!

no1.jpg

This is what it is now.

n1.jpg

Shrooms, buttons, ricordia, rose's..

n2.jpg

Closeup of shrooms and sponges..

n3.jpg

Tuxedo urchin, he really needs to mow the grass!

n5.jpg

Spagetti macro, was the size of a golfball. Now its the size of a football. Worms, pods, snails inhabit that clump like its a rave party!

n6.jpg

My tulip anemones that just split. Much better looking in person. Green base and hot pink tips. Gorgeous!

n7.jpg

Sponges! I have loads of these guys all over the rocks. Purples, pinks, yellows, greens, blues - beautiful!

n8.jpg

Well, thats it! I hope everyone enjoys it! :)

Kris

Archived