Pod Your Reef

What do you feed your Ocellaris?

lou52onu

Thanks for the reply fellas. The pet store told me they feed theirs blood worms but the packaging reads "For freshwater fish only"

SO I was a bit corn-fused!

I wound up buying some frozen blood worms and some marine flake food (Aquarian Marine Flakes)

I feed my pair Nutrafin Max sinking morsels, Freeze Dried Plankton, and Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef Flakes. I switch what I feed them everyday to add variety. Next week I may start frozen blood worms.

FloridaShock

I feed mine everything but the kitchen sink. Flakes, frozen myesis, chopped up silversides, Micro-Pellets, live brine, Formula One bits, Cyclopleez, etc. I believe in variety.

I also feed bloodworms, but only once in awhile - they seem to put too much lipids into the tank - seen as a film on the surface.

jenniebutterfly

i feed mine one flake a day, and it also gets live brine once in a while. also frozen brine, cyclopeeze, and frozen mysid when i feed my coral

new life spectrum marine formula- this stuff is the new sh*t! seriously- thats all i feed my fish- and thats all we feed our fish at our store- the colors that come out of your fish are unbelievable! and i believe the product guarantees better colors within 10 days or your money back...

On an alternating basis:

Formula One

Piscene Energetics Mysis enriched with Selcon or Zoecon

Live baby brine

Live adult brine enriched with greenwater and/or Selcon

Frozen adult brine enriched with Selcon or Zoecon

Live blackworms (rarely)

I, too, believe in variety. I wouldn't want to eat the same thing every day! :P

Archived