inTank Media Baskets

My newest tank

flickj79

this is my 29 gallon I let it cycle with Live rock and a large sleeper banded goby for somewhere around a month before I added all of the other stuff, I set it up around Christmas time

lemme know what you guys think so far, I am in the process of taking more pics right now, I just have to wait for some of the critters to come out and get the perfect shot

it is about 3 months or maybe a little older, I cannot remember when i first just had the Live rock and that one fish, it ran for close to 2 months before I added the stuff from my 10 gallon which i had going for at least 5 months, and thanks everyone I hope this thing does alright, I am thinking about addind a skimmer of some kind but not sure yet, I just do the 3 gallon a week water change now and it seems fine so far

yeah i have more closer pics I will post them sometime, and as for the sleeper I was thinking about keeping him until he ate a cleaner shrimp so I gave him to a guy that works at the LFS and he took it home and put it in his tank

• 1 month later...

one 65 watt 50/50 and one 96 watt 10,000k, right now I just kind of have the 2 lights sitting on the top of the tank but I am going to build a custom hood and mount the lights in that

• 2 weeks later...

i had that feather duster on the large scallop shell in my ten gallon tank and it attatched itself the the shell, just kinda wedged it inbetween the shell and a rock and it attatched within about 4 days and then i moved all of the stuff from my 10 galon to the 29 gallon after it had been up and running for about 2 months

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 29 gallon FW that I am wanting to convert to SW. I have had SW before but that was a couple of years ago. I am moving back to the big city this may and wanted to get the SW back up and running. Your tank looks great and I wondered what type of setup you have. I can see the powerhead, and the sump from the first pic. I'm trying to get many suggestions and find something that will work for me.

Let me know

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Archived