Top Shelf Aquatics

Plate coral or something?

Mabster

This came as a hitchhiker on my LR. It has grown from pencil erasor diameter to bigger then a quarter in the past year. It has a hard stoney body that it can retract almost all the way into.

Any ideas?

This came as a hitchhiker on my LR. It has grown from pencil erasor diameter to bigger then a quarter in the past year. It has a hard stoney body that it can retract almost all the way into.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Long Tenticled Fungia Plate Coral. They will sting other corals, like medium flow and medium to high lighting. They like meaty food supliments.

Archived