SaltCritters.com

Custom Car Audio Video System for Trade

ifynanceu

I too have a system I am wanting to trade...I would like to trade my system for a 2003+ Yamaha TTR125L....or ???$$$ It was custom built for a MKIV VW Jetta (199.5 - 2004)

Cosists of:

(3) JL Audio 12w3v2 subs (dual 2 ohm coils) $130ea (sold as a set of 3 only)

(1) Memphis Audio ST1000D 1100w D Class amp w/gain control $300

(1) Memphis Audio ST2004 A/B 4ch Amp (50w x 4) $200

(1) Clarion PRO Audio HX-D10 Preamp Headunit $175

(1) Clarion SRK 5 1/2 din cntr chnl speaker (mounted in dash pocket) $130

(1) Alpine PXA-H510 Dolby Digital (5.1) Processor/EQ $200

(1) Audio Control Epicenter v.1 (white) has remote knob for $80

(1) 5.6" Audovox LCD Monitor in Fiberglass Pod (rearview mirror mount) $375

(?) Stinger HPM power/ground cables 4ga (30' or so) $30

(3) Monster Cable XLN Interlink rca cables for amps from processor $25 ea

(1) 20' set stinger Bullet RCA cables from headunit $15

(1) 20' Fiber Optic cable for use w/PS2 or XBOX (5.1 surround) $15

(1) Stinger 130 amp circuit breaker at battery w/connectors $35

(1) Stinger HPM Maxi Fuse Power Distribution Block w/fuses (platinum) $25

(1) Stinger HPM Ground Block (platinum) $10

(1) 90amp Battery Isolator Relay (for use with multiple batteries) $40

(1) Fiberglass False Floor Enclosure/Amp Rack (w/plexi window) $200

(2) Trim Panels all trimmed to match factory carpeting in trunk Part of floor

(1) Spare center console (new in package for molding controls, tan) $50

(1) Rear Deck Shelf (JL Audio logo molded as vent for trunk blk/tan) $100

(6) Various packaging & manuals. I have the original packaging and manuals for EVERYTHING except the Epicenter...I bought them all, no gray market stuff, all from Authorized delaers...The system has been metered at over 148db on a STOCK battery (I hadn't ran the 2nd battery ever, but bought all harware to install it) EACH BOX?PACKAGING COMES WITH THE APPROPRIATE ITEM!!

Trunk Shot Under the Left panel is all of the power and ground distribution along with the transformer for the neons under the car. The Right side is where the Crossovers sit for the Polk Momos in the doors, the Audio Control Epicenter is, and the Alpine PXA H510 Dolby Digital Surround Processor is...No Alternator noise this way

trunk1.jpg

$500 is what I would like....The 1st Picture shows the Head Unit and the 1/2 Din Center Channel spkr which I mounted in the factory dash pocket with a touch of modification to get it to fit and look stock. It has it's own seperate amp. I also have the Black Trim Piece for the radio faceplate to match other dashes

dash1.jpg

Monitor Shot, Notice it completely replaces the OEM Mirror, but fits On the OEM post to look factory...Color and Texture all match

monitor1.jpg

For a second I thought I was on CarSound forum..lol

good stuff man. Any pics of your install?

I actually have a 0.25G "fishtank" in my trunk (freshwater!) No live fish insude, just bubble columns for "show"

sweet...I have some, I really wasn't sure if the mod's would kick my post or not, so I was holding off...I will throw them up tomorrow night.

Sweet car. What year/engine ya got? I've got an '03 Jetta GLS 1.8T. The only thing I've done with it is an RVM CAI, clear side markers, N75 and DV upgrade.

Thanx...It has been a project that's for sure...it is a 2000 12v VR6 5spd w/cold weather pack,Tan Leather...P-Flo CAI, Phillips True HIDs, Tokico Illumina Susp., Maxspeed 2" springs, Magnaflow exhaust, Brembo x-drilled/slotted rotors, Mintex pads, Audio/Video system (above), Aluminum dash kit, Streetglow Gold Series Undercar Orange neons, Clear marker all around, Hella White tailights, Clifford Concept 600 alarm w/remote start (controls everything), Engine painted to match exterior, P-Flow also painted to match(heat shroud), Kamei Grill with the hood notch filled (welded in), Effekten side skirts/rear deck & rear windshield spoilers and Haugus M3 style mirrors (powered/heated)...The paint has to be seen in person to get the full effect...There is a Highlight Orange pearl shot over all of the white areas so when the light hits it right, the white turns a light orange....Like the flames bleed into the car. The whole paintjob is a complete color change, the doors, hood, bumpers, everything was removed for it to be done. I am actually going to sell the whole car (would prefer to system and all) for $13k straight up!!!I have every single stock part except the front grill and mirrors

Very nice. I forgot that I have a knock-off Oettinger grill on my car too. Someone with a truck backed into me and the trailer hitch went straight through my grill, and I didn't feel like replacing the stock lame VW grill. :)

yah, that same damn thing happened to me...Mine was parked on a street near Palm Springs and some idiot in one of those "SISSY" hummers (aka H2, sorry if I offended anyone, but let's face it, IT'S NOT A REAL HUMMER) backed into my car while I was inside a store, and just took off. The worse part was that it was brand new, had no plates, and didn't have the nutz enough to come say something...The moron just took off!!!! Can pay 50k for a fake Hummer, but can't spring a few hundies extra for the backup warning system!!! Luckily enough, it just broke the grill and scratched the bumper cover...which was all replaced!!

Archived