Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New Coral Pics!! Orange & Green Zo's!

NepTuNe-UsD

I just wanted to post some pics of the newest addition to my 20G! If anyone else has some zoanthids that they want to showcase, feel free to post pictures of them onto this thread. :)

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

Hmm... that piece looks very familiar... where'd you purchase it at?

It actually looks like a piece they used to have in Aquatic Warehouse that was selling for I think $59 or more. I purchased this one however at a LFS in San Diego called Bonita Tropicals, which is more or less in Chula Vista. I paid a heck of a lot less than $59, thats for sure.

I have been telling you guys to go check out Bonita, it's a nice shop, newly re-opened and doing a lot of salt water stuff. Not the best live stock in San Diego, and no where near AW for selection. But Monday and Tuesday are the best days to stop by since the owner goes to the wholesaler every Sunday. Just see Dale and tell him John recommended the place and he may cut you a deal.

Hehehe, you took the words right out of my mouth Navynano. As a matter of fact, if you havnt been there lately they have just added a whole new section of corals with halide lighting. Super nice. They have the biggest derasa clam I have ever seen in my life in one of the tanks. Its worth the trip just to see that.

Christopher Marks

I have yet to find any nice colored zooanthids at any lfs I've been to. I'd really love to have some different color zoos that are not dark green or brown. I do have some pink ones that I got from Val and Vern, but they're in my 90 :)

Very nice find NepTuNe!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm Im not sure exactly what you have jt48. If your polyps are larger than the ones I have then they might be of the Epizoanthus species. How are the other inhabitants of your tank doing?

Archived