ReefCleaners.org

WTB: 150w Pendant or retro kit

Gmoney

Does anyone have a 150w pendant or retro kit they are wanting to sell?

For the retro, I would like a ballast, all wiring, DE socket, and if you have a bulb great, if not, no big deal.

I can also trade some zoos if you are interested.

PM me or reply in this post

thanks

G

• 2 weeks later...

Hey G,

I have a 175 mh 12k retro w/out reflector I'll sell ya for 160. and I'll through in the shipping costs. It's brand new and still in the boxes. I got if from aquaticlighting.com but decided I'm not the wiring type. Let me know if your interested.

but I do not need a dual 150HQI...I need one single retro or pendant MH system. My tank is only 18gallons. Anyone who has this, please let me know.

Thanks

G

i think it is pretty obvious what I am looking for....

I made it clear I am looking for a pendant or a retro kit for 150w, and that I prefer an HQI double ended bulb.

I would consider a 175watt pendant with electronic ballast but not a 175watt retro kitt. It is too bulky and not optimal for my nano tank. A pendant however is ok since I wouldnt need to retro it into the existing via aqua hood.

So..to make things CLEARER!!!

I am looking for one of the following:

A) 150w HQI retro kit with electronic ballast, wiring, DE socket, and with or without a bulb.

B) a 150w Pendant complete with everything and electronic ballast. Bulb I prefer is 20K but willing to buy without bulb.

C) A 175watt pendant with electronic ballast complete with everything, doesnt have to have bulb.

To repeat, I only need ONE MH, this is a 20g via aqua guys, I dont need to light up my entire office here ;-)

Hope this clairfies things.

If I can find a deal on a 250W MH... I will be able to sell you one of my 150W HQI PFO setup with 20K Ushio. Bulb is approx. 8 months old

the bulb is imported German made SE 175W 13k (I bought from liveaquaria.com), and Advance M57 magnetic ballast.

system is brand new, I just ordered about a week ago. I am willing to sale it to you and upgrade to 250W because a friend just sold me his 250W aquamedic oceanlight pendant.

Archived