SaltCritters.com

MASLAC frag swap

gennet

Socal Reefers,

Did anyone attend the frag swap a couple hours ago? I was the short asian guy with the blue turtleneck on. Ben, nice to have finally met you. Just came back home with my little cooler packed to overflowing with all the good stuff. Time to put em in the tank :P

Ken

Lol, sweet home Alabama, eh? Sure beats goin to a frag swap :D Ben's real cool...too bad we didn't get to talk much. It was hectic in there. Imagine about 60 or so coral-hungry reefers frantically trying to get their hands on some frags.

my wife wants to see sweet home but I managed to get her to see secretary tonight instead. it is inevitable that I will be forced to sit thru another Reese Witherspoon is fluffy and cute movie. I can't wait for the world to realize that she is one dimensional (it is a good one dimension tho) and we can be prevented from the nonsensical fluff that is repeated year in and year out at the local cineplex.

Ben's a real Jack@$$, oh wait that's me!!!

The frag swap was great, too bad I'm not in the market for frags right now until I setup the 20. Anthony Calfo was a great speaker, and his book is really interesting (i just started reading it)

I had to watch that movie too, but I did it last week. I guess I'm lucky though my girl actually likes going to the SCMAS meetings that I drag her too.

Ken can you make the next meeting? It's on Friday and Walt Smith is speaking. Maybe you can make it too Brandon.

Let me know,

Ben

I was there too. I was the blonde, white guy (no sterotypes, pleases :P ) in the yellow baseball cap and blue fleece.

I got some great stuff. I thought my stuff would never get taken but I got great frags and came out $3 ahead. I even got some awesome mini-stars for my sandbed.

I was a little bummed I didn't stay for the lecture, but Ventura county is a trek from LA so I took off early. Who won the VHO setup?

Archived