SaltCritters.com

some new pics for you guys...

deezreef

VERY SWEET indeed dude! I am currently working on/gathering parts for a 25 gallon SPS tank, I only hope it looks as nice as what you've got going... I'm drooling...LOL

What lighting do you have on your tank... I have a 250 watt HQI ballast and pendant but am searching for a bulb, any recommendations?

deez,

man do i feel sorry for you. :*( tsk tsk. you're going to outgrow that new tank in about two months. too bad. that tabletop's gonna breach the water in about a month probably!

hey, i've got an idea. why don't you start fragging some of that and i'll help you out by taking it off your hands. :P

you and lunch should have a race. B)

i was just telling the people at my lfs to ban me. no more corals, really no more. ok maybe just one more. that's my thinking. next thing you know i have a 180 in my living room. oh and metznreef i have a high tech motion detection system with laser guided missles around my tank for people with just those ideas.

Dude Metz you're so mean. Leave him Dead? I don't think so. I say we just blindfold him tie him to a chair. Take all his stuff.

Then in a few months we can do it all over again. Deezreef is such a crazy nanoreefer that i'm betting he would set up another tank.:) So here's the plan, you help me take the first tank with all the stuff in it and I'll help you take the second tank.

hmmm we might need more help. Hey Deez if that happens to you twice, would you be willing to set up a third tank? If the answer is yes. then me and Metz are recruiting for a third person, you can get the third tank:P

hey laker, i think you've just stumbled upon the problem to the worldwide reef depletion! :happy: we can aquaculture deez's stuff! what a great idea!

hmmm...just gotta keep the little coral farmer producing. the multiple tank scenario you suggested is ok in the shortrun. maybe he won't notice an occasional loss here and there. :P

This tank just looks better and better each time I see a new pic. Whats the secret? You really have an awesome ability with reef tanks. Very nice collection of corals.

Archived