Coral Vue Hydros

Top off switch update.......

SaltyDawg

I got all twitter-pated when I made the first one but all is well now. I have a jig set up and ready. It is always harder until you make a couple up! LOL!!!! I have to get 15 for the float switch though with bracket. 25 for the float switch bracket and snail guard. I will post a pic tomorrow night. I finally get the camera back from my girlfriend!! SHEASH!!!!!!!!!!

until then here is a description: a lexan cube, a lexan bracket, made to fit what ever size tank you have. ( or just give me the dimension of the lip of the tank ( thickness) and the width of the flange. ( where the lid sits) It is made so that both the switch and the snail gaurd are held into place with nylon bolts and nuts.

the snail gaurd can be removed EASILY by removing a nylon bolt and the switch can be removed by removing a nylon nut.

I wantted to wait until I got a patten on this design also ( patten peding for now) before I sold one. There is nothing like it on the market that I know of ( the patten search will yeild whether or not this is true) If it comes back negative I am getting a patten and either selling the design to Kent or someone like that or starting up an ebay store or website selling these and som eother crap. LOL!! I am hyped about this. Mind you I am not getting a patten on the switch but only on the bracket and gaurd I have fabricated. I Am however getting permission and or/ dealer rights to re-sell the switches

thats Why I said " ( The patten search will yield whether or not this holds true.)"

"White float"

contact form 1A

temp. rating -10 ~+105℃

max contact rating 70W

Min breakdown voltage: 400VDC

Max switching current: 0.7A

max contact resistance: 200m Ohm

wire: 1007 AWG22

Wire length 450mm x2

"Blue Float"

Contact Rating: 10 VA max

Switching Voltage: 200 VDC