Coral Vue Hydros

Gamecube for frags and Macro

Pili4444

I have a Gamecube thats about a year old but i hardley ever used it so its in great condition. Its the platinum one and i also have a few games. Im looking for some frags and some cheato.

Well i dont really know how much the gamecube is worth so im thinking 1 or 2 nice frags. I would really like some zoos or rics but im open to pretty much anything colorful and relatively small.

I have 5 VERY NICE ORANGE YUMAS I would frag a "SINGLE" piece off of the rock, a nice frag of green star polyps, an orange digitata frag, one of my famous blue ringed maroon mushrooms has detached, a frag of pink polyps green polyps and orange polyps all on the same peice growing out. A toad stool leather that really need fragging. Finger leather to frag, small frag of SUPER GREEN pavona sps. sea blade frags, small frag of sea rod.....................

Where are you in NY? I'm in Westchester county. I have plenty of cheato and two full 125G reefs, so plenty of corals / frags to pick from. Pics are on reefcentral under melbourne.

-Mike

Would you trade me the single yuma and the rock with the zoos or is this asking to much? If not would you trade the rock with the zoos and the blue ringed mushrooms? I am most interested in the zoos though, the have some very nice color.

what comes with the game cube? Equipment and games I mean?

I would be willing to frag a peice from one of my pink zoo colonies( ten polyps) and break away a peice of the rock with an orange yuma on it. Yumas need high lighting so if you get one you must have the lighting to acomidate them. I have mine under 175w halide. The pink zoos also require high lighting. ( BTW the rock with the blue ringged shrooms is not what is up for grabs. only a single blue ringged mushroom floater.)

All the cables, a controller, a memory card, and a few games (the ones i can think of now are Madden 2003, and Metroid Prime, but there are probebly a couple others)...

As far as the lighting is concerned, i am waiting on a AquaMedic 150w 20000k MH pendent that is on back order now so i think that should be enough. I guess the trade is dependent on when i get the MH then.

Oh ya, i know that only one of those blue ringed shrooms available. I actually like that better so its fine with me.

I have decided to keep it and try to sell it locally. I am in the process of uprgrading to a 20 long so i could use the $ instead of the frags. Sorry and if i have anything else to trade I will PM you.

Thanks

Pili

No problem!!!!! Not to diss your stuff or anything but I played one at a friends house the other night and it was crap. I love my ps2. Spoiled I guess. LOL!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived