Top Shelf Aquatics

I got GSP taking over my tank

junglejim83

hey, Igot these beautiful gsp, its about the size of a bigger soda can, well anyway its just dropping frags left and right what should i do? its starting to cover my lots of my lr. I'm thinking about fragging down my big peice to about half the size, but with will i do with all the extra frags, everyone has gsp. Also will i have to worry about the gsp stining the other corals if it continues to spread or do you think it would work the other way around?

Jim

most likely the other way around. gsp may overgrow and encrust some stolon-type polyps but would lose to most everything else.

place some empty shells around it. maybe you'll end up with some green fuzzy hermits. or sell/trade some frags back to the lfs for store credit.

or glue some to the glass, deezreef had that effect from overgrowth. very nice imo. i've got ugly ass yellow polyps growing up mine. a fluorescing green field as a tank background is pretty cool imo. B)

I just filled my tank so soon I'll be ready to take some off your hands. Where are you? Would you be willing to ship? If you have pictures and I like them I'd be willing to buy a small frag from you. Let me know...

ii'm not sure about the whole shipping thing b/c i live in nj, sorry.

Only b/c i dont know how well they'd handle the trip and it my just be cheaper(idont know how expensive shipping would be) for you to buy some locally from a reefer or lfs.

Jim

Archived