1 Gallon Aquatic Gardens w 15w/Moon Retro

ccjung

Heres my little friend..

1 Gallon Aquatic Gardens Mini Life Aquarium

Custom Aluminum Canopy

1 x 7w 10000K?? Aquatic Gardens PC

1 x 9w Coralife Actinic 03 PC

1 x 3/4w Coralife Moonlight

Thanks, its fabricated by hand, so you notice some slight imperfections, but the aluminum enclosure worked out well.

If you havent seen these things stock, they come with a 7w Daybulb and cheap but nifty little arm.. I modded the stock bracket to hold my aluminum lid. I popped in the 9w Actinic and coralife moonlight..

Chris

I do like the addition of the 9w actinic. I have the litle 18w deal on my 2.5 with the 9w 10000k and 9w actinic and i think its too yellow. but the 9w with the 7w might look good. how long has it been set up

About 4 hours...

hehe...

i took down my Nanocube OG and salvaged some rock, etc.. Had the monti frag from a branch that broke from main tank..

I like the spectrum, the SPS just doesnt have the zing as the "big" lights (for obvious reasons)...

My dream system was the 2.5 with 70w MH, but I cant find a tank locally.. (can you imagine that??)

I was actually looking into putting a 70w on my 2.5 but I can't justify spending that much on a tank that has two shrooms and some kenya tree in it.

Bad News guys.. The Tang that Tigahboy put in my tank died.. Anyone have any ideas as to what happened? I've gone back to petco and they wont do the livestock guarantee on saltwater fish... They did a test, and only found a little bit of ammonia, that should be OK right???

NOTE: I am JOKING.. Tigahboy photoshopped the Tang in..

Here is a photo of my sole critter, a fire shrimp...

Archived