Cultivated Reef

Any Long Islander Nano Reefers out there??

cvarcher

Reason Im asking is ,I have a gem like 15gal reef Id like to sell and it would be easy on the inhabitants and my self if you would come down and take a look at it.If you are not interested in the whole system then perhaps you could put bids on the items if I have to sell it that way.This tank is at Wantagh Long Island N.Y. Again you really need to see this system to appreciate its stunning beauty. You can email me at ----cvarcher@hotmail.com Thankyou.

post a pic if you can. my father has been nagging me to set up a small reef out in the hamptons and that would be ideal.

god knows I will hate the monthly phone call of "get yer ass out here and take care of my tank because I am too busy playing golf to maintain the tank this week" but it is going to happen anyway.

Hi Craekur ,give me your e address and Ill try to email you a picture or two but its from springtime and the tank is even better than what youll see.I tried many times to post pics but I have trouble.My friend lend me the camera and the bytes may be over the limit or I cant use bitmap extensions.Yet I have sent it thru email. This goes for any other people interested in it. Your father would love this tank.By the way,I use Jones beach atlantic water for all water changes and even start up.That means it never saw artificial salt water!!! You should see the growth on the live rocks!!

Archived