SaltCritters.com

SPS FREAK's growth pics and updates

Lunchbucket

hey lunch, you dosing steroids or somethin'? ??? daaamn! wtf you feeding them?

i see you using the kalk i would've thought you had a reactor with that kinda growth. and that ain't even under the radiums yet, right? B)

they are under the Radium now...been that way for about 3wks or so.

no reactor...just 60ml/day of Bionic (both parts 60mL!!!!) and about 1/2gal of kalk/day. i NEED that damn reactor. i would have better growth out of them w/ it!!

i think i could have gotten a TON better growth w/ the reactor....so just wait a while till i get it and the 20H set up ...then we will see growth!!

Lunchbucket

and as for feeding them steriods...nope those arejust for me!!

daaaannng ! 60mL of each b-ionic each day ? is ur magnesium levels down or somethin ?

anywho, nice SPS, good growth. can't wait to see all of them into colonies in your 20g bout a year from now. ;)

shouldn't be down...my ca isn't the part that is hard to hold up!!! just takes that much too keep my alk to low acceptable levels. heck i can't even get it to where i want it!! they are sucking that crap up as fast as it enters!!!

which acro ross?

i hope they start settling in and color up more. i am sure w/ the move to the 20H they will

Lunchbucket

it isn't too bad. grown quite a bit but i hope it says well. these bugs are doing some damage to some. hope it keeps going and keeps its color

Lunchbucket

Archived