Innovative Marine Aquariums

New gramma

reefkeeper93352

reefkeeper93352

i went to petland today and I got a new royal gramma for my 42g reef tank. How do you guys like him? He is the one more towards the bottom. The other one is the one i got a while ago. They seem to get along great.

it looks exactly like the bigger one, how the yellow has a line that goes diagnolly into the purple. although the littler one looks a little oranger. pretty fish.

reefkeeper93352

thanks. its actually only one fish, i just edited the picture in phohtoshop. its so fun to mess with peoples brains. It does look pretty real, dosnt it? lol

Very nice,reefkeeper93352.

I have two Royal Grammas too. I bought the first one, put it in the tank and it hid in the rocks. I didn't see it for a week, so I thought it went carpet surfing or maybe got syphoned up while I was doing a water change. I went to the LFS and bought another. As soon as I put the new one in, wouldn't you know it, the old decided to make an appearance.

I'm watching for any signs of reproductive behavior. Have you observed anything with yours?

reefkeeper93352

lol, its just a photoshop image, I only have 1 gramma. I wish i had 2 though they are such pretty fish. I just got into the photoshop thing.

And the 5 gallon community has 3 neon tetras and a platy.

reefkeeper93352

thanks. Im tinking of starting a post of just photoshop images that people mess arouind with. I love photoshop! Its so fun!

Archived