Top Shelf Aquatics

Corals acting very weird

Cesar

For some reason my corals are not opening up today. My water params reads as follows: Ph= 8.0, Nitrite= 0ppm, Ammonia= 0ppm, Nitrate= 20ppm's. Does anyone have an idea what can be going on?

Well the nitrate that is in the tank has actually droped. They were alot higher, I mean alot higher. But I just noticed something. There was construction going on in my house and the construction A$$.... disconected my heater. I noticed it last night around 11pm so I dont know if it was dissconected for 3 hours or 24 hours because they were there since 2 days ago. The water temp was like at a scary low of 60 to 65F. I turned it on right away and is now at 77F. Do you think that can cause a permanent problem or can the coral recover and go back to normal?

Cool thanks. Last night when the lights were on I noticed them really really shrunken. I was scratching my head thinking what can be wrong when I noticed the heater light not coming on at all. Then I saw that. Dude if my corals die im suing (SP) the construction A$$....! Hahaha

Archived