Cultivated Reef

zorgs 12.7km planet project

zorg

dudes! i found this sweet piece of rock and i just had to get it! im new to this whole planet thing but ive been wanting to try it so here goes...

sweet rock about 12.7km diameter

3 other rocks

4 gas giants

i arranged them around a mid sized yellow star (im short on $$ right now) hopefully i cna upgrade soon

wht do you think?

uh-oh. a big chunk of ice and rock got pulled in and is orbiting around the outside. its kinda messing witht he orbit of the 8th planet, but its kinda cool so i think ill let it stay there.

OK where am i in my cycling? theres an atmosphere building up on my main planet (the 3rd one from the star). i just tested it and its got h2 and he. im still not seeing any liquid h2o. how much longer until i can add bacteria?

my species doesnt smoke we respirate thru our epidermis lol

ive got oceans on my planet now - i'm definitely goingt add some bacteria noe maybe some archeobacter?

zorg for the bacteria that is multiplying you need to get this little creatures that have a big hand they will help you with that and im glad the atmosphere is getting chabining so that why you can put your own big creatures and trees all over

WTF...

one of the bacteria on my planet is green. well liek bluegreen. i just tested the atmosphere and its 7.9% o2! whats going on? what do i do? help me out guys!

well guys whatever that green stuff is it killed everything on my planet :( the o2s at 21% (i think the blue-greens are making it!) and i cant get it down

what should i do now? should i break it down and start over?

Originally posted by zorg

well guys whatever that green stuff is it killed everything on my planet :(  the o2s at 21% (i think the blue-greens are making it!) and i cant get it down

what should i do now?  should i break it down and start over?

d00d t8raforming a planet is sirious bizness. props to you for the attempt. ;) ;) prolly a one in a million chance of it ever working, but when it does it is b1tchin! som of the chicks that evolve out of it can be SERIOUSLY HOT :o -- we're talkin redundant auditory membranes and everything!!!! B) anywayz, say it does get that far -- youd never know when some kid is going to toss an asteroid into the thing and crash it. :D :D that happened to a friend of mine and all the hot chicks went extinct and were replaced by small ugly bipeds that kill everything and poop all over the place!!! he sez they r so bad hez gonna install an O3 filter soon to keep it frm krashin'!! :D :D

no zorg!! dont btreak it down,. what i think will help is to buy another sweet rock, but maybe 13km diameter

fire rocks and ice rocks sell at the lfs for cheap, so even though your low on $$ they got good prices

Originally posted by Korzon32

d00d t8raforming a planet is sirious bizness. props to you for the attempt. ;) ;)  prolly a one in a million chance of it ever working, but when it does it is b1tchin! som of the chicks that evolve out of it can be SERIOUSLY HOT :o -- we're talkin redundant auditory membranes and everything!!!! B) anywayz, say it does get that far -- youd never know when some kid is going to toss an asteroid into the thing and crash it. :D :D  that happened to a friend of mine and all the hot chicks went extinct and were replaced by small ugly bipeds that kill everything and poop all over the place!!!  he sez they r so bad hez gonna install an O3 filter soon to keep it frm krashin'!! :D :D

I was going to do a bit about dinosaurs before moving on to humans, but bravo!

Originally posted by Korzon32

youd never know when some kid is going to toss an asteroid into the thing and crash it. :D :D  that happened to a friend of mine and all the hot chicks went extinct

Oh, and there they are. You really do rock (so to speak).

Archived