Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Minibow7 Pics

greatreef16

5419IMG_0248-med.JPG

Here is the specs:

64 Watt Top light (1 32w Daylight 1 32w actinic)

Skilter (Skimmer part SUCKS so I dont use it. Soon to be refugium)

1 Powerhead

1 False Perc

1 Sally Lightfoot Crab

Uncountable # of Cerith Snails

Uncountable # of tube worms (miniature)

I want to sell my SLF Crab at my lfs, and for my (peacful) cleanup crew; 10 Blueleg Hermits, 2 (each) Nassa and Trochus snails, and 1 cleaner shrimp.

For Corals I want to get; Yellow Polyps, Various Zoos, Various Ricordea, Montipora (Cap and Digitata), Bubble Coral, Candy Coral, Closed Brain Coral, and Green Star Polyps.

What do you think?

its a good start but i think you really need to work on your water quality issues to get rid of the algae before you plan on adding anything. what are your current water params? where are you getting your water from?

FYI the green algae is on a rock I just got (The rock had it before I bought it, I decided it was worth it, AND my Sally Lightfoot is eating it, I'll try to get an updated pic later) is the red algae bad? I kinda just figured that it was good, since it isnt green, or taking over the tank.

ID this please... if you can: I have this... worm? its coilled like a snake, but the head is almost like an anemone, i haven't completly seen its "head" yet, but it is white-ish yellow-ish, and the tube/body (???) is brown. I took a few pics, but it was too small, its not even a centimeter big. Anybody know what it is? Coral? Anemone? something else, I dont think it is a feather duster, it looks like a soft shell/tube.

Archived