Cultivated Reef

started a new nano reef, its my 1st one

reefkeeper93352

reefkeeper93352

I am so ecxited, but i know i will have to wait a while for fish. since i got live sand though, I think i am going to get some fish in 6-13 days, as the tank is already cycled. So far i have 1 emerald mythix crab, one zebra hermit, and a featherworm. I have 10 lbs of live sand, and about 6-7 lbs of live rock. Does anybody have any suggestions on what i could get for this tank? I am thinking a small clown and 1 other fish, along with a coral banded shrimp. Im not totaly sure though, I want to learn as much as I can before i get anything. Also, would a reeef safe wrasse work? I almost forgot, the tank is a 12 gallon nano cube, so i already have everything i8 need, except maybe a heater which i am thinking of picking up at petco.

Thanks everyone,

reefkeeper93352

reefkeeper93352

by the way the lights are like 48 watts jbj lighting, and the dimensions of the tank are:

Length-15.8''

Width-13.8''

Height-15.4''

the light voltage is 110v

reefkeeper93352

well, the live sand cycled it pretty quick, along with the crabs. Im sure it still needs to cycle a little bit, so im still gonna wait a while as i said before because the ammonia might spike and stuff still. Ive already got some stuff, in the tank and if I get something for my tank, i am most likely going to put it in my 42g reef for a few days until I put it in mine.

reefkeeper93352

not yet, i need to charge the camera. I will se if i can find some I already took. Ill try and get some pics of my new one. Just incae I dont get the pics, ill tell you what is in it.

LOts of live rock

Sand(wasnt live, but now it is)

A coral beuty angel

A maroon clown

a royal gramma

2 firefish- 1 red 1 purple

1 scissortail goby

3 brisstel stars

2 emerald mythix crabs

lots of hermits

2 featherworms (1 purple 1 brown)

2 polyp rocks ( I THINK they are button polyps)

a gonaporia

2 different types of brain coral

It is really cool. The coral beutty angel is VERY pretty.

reefkeeper93352

i took a total of like 86 photos, but only like 20 where good, and then only about 14 loaded fully, and these where the best of those 14.

reefkeeper93352

here is an updated version of what i have in my tank.

1 emerald crab

2 percula clowns

1 dragon sifter goby

1 featherworm

about 12 lbs or so of live rock

10lbs live sand

1 featherworm

Archived