Coral Vue Hydros

New camera shots (macro)

lgoins

I just got the nikon coolpix 3200 for Christmas, but unfortunately the movie mode function was messed up, but I did happen to get a couple of photos before I sent it back. I only had time to take about 8 shots, so here are the best. Hope you enjoy B)

The above mushroom was sold as a hairy mushroom, although I think it looks more like ricordia, I'm probably wrong though. The bleached one beside it was completely white but is now getting some color back. Here is a close up of my toadstool. He's been a trooper.

Keeping in mind that this is my first digital camera and that this site can only host 600x450 pictures, they're not too bad. Here are some buttons that were my first coral and were also free. Feel free to critique and give suggestions.

Looks good to me!!! Did you process the photo with an editor like Photoshop? For me, I like it better when people just post their unedited photos, as their camera sees it. Not the ones that are oversharpened and color enhanced.

Mark

All I did to these photos was resize and crop them. The zoos in the top picture came out a little different than the look in real life, but the mushrooms in the foreground are true to color. Not sure why that happened. Here's a picture of some of my red mushrooms.

Archived