Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pick my fish!

Mnesarchus

For fish inhabitants, I have chosen 1 Ocellaris Clown, and I want another fish. Help me choose!!

The tank is 10g, 16lbs LR, 15lbs LS, 110w PC, and good current. I plan to keep softies and LPS.

When I was looking for another fish to go with my clownfish, I wanted a red-headed goby but none of my lfs had any, so I went with a bright yellow clown goby. I've been happy with the choice, but I'm sure a red-headed goby would be great too.

There is another alternative.

None.

The Ocellaris is a beautiful fish on its own and a 10g with LR doesn't leave an awful lot of swimming room. How about adding some soft corals instead.

:woot:

printerdown01

I say the red-headed goby to give your clown some more space... The little guy won't add much to the bio-load and he won't take much space in the water column :).

I have an ocellaris and a royal gramma in my tank. they get along great and have completely different personalities, so they both add a different dimension to the tank. Just make sure you have some hiding spots/caves in your LR for the Gramma to hide.

Originally posted by Mnesarchus

For fish inhabitants, I have chosen 1 Ocellaris Clown, and I want another fish. Help me choose!!

The tank is 10g, 16lbs LR, 15lbs LS, 110w PC, and good current. I plan to keep softies and LPS.

Archived